Mobius Scholarship Program
Mobius is committed to our community and the children within it. It is our belief that all children regardless of race, creed, gender, disability, or socio-economic status have a right to experience the benefits and fun of hands-on learning. The Mobius Scholarship Program makes this possible by providing complimentary group visits and six month family memberships.
The scholarship program is made possible by the generosity of the following donors...
SCHOLARSHIP GROUP VISIT
Scholarship group visits are approved on a first come, first served basis and can only be considered if there is funding available.
SCHOLARSHIP FAMILY MEMBERSHIP
Scholarship memberships are approved on a first come, first served basis and can only be considered if there is funding available.
*PROOF OF INCOME REQUIRED WITH APPLICATION
For additional information please contact Karen Hudson at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once your scholarship application has been approved, membership cards will be sent to the address listed on your application.
The Mobius Scholarship Program is available to participants who fall within our approved income levels (see chart) according to their household size and at least one of the following:
- Children who qualify for the free and reduced lunch program.
- Children attending learning centers, schools, or classrooms in which 50% of the population receive free or reduced lunch.
- Children attending daycare centers which receive State funding for at least 50% of their children.
- Children attending any Federal Even Start, Head Start/ECEAP, and Early Head Start Programs.
- Children identified by those social service agencies that assist families who are economically disadvantaged or considered at-risk.
|Household Size||Yearly Income|
|For households over 8, add $8,177 per additional family member.|