For your gift certificate to arrive in time for Christmas, order by 5 pm on Sunday, 12/18! Gift certificates are not digital, they will be mailed via USPS.
Gift certificates must be redeemed at the Mobius Admissions Desk and cannot be redeemed over the phone or online. Recipients must provide the physical gift certificate at time of redemption.
Certificates are like cash, they are the recipient’s sole responsibility and we are unable to reissue lost, damaged, or stolen certificates. No cash back.
- Give your loved ones the gift of learning and imagination!
- Unlimited admission for one full year upon redemption
- 2 adults in the same household and any 4 children
- Learn about membership benefits and rules below
- Choose from options like daily admission, credit to the gift shop, birthday parties, and more!
- Discounts on camps, classes, and birthday parties
- 10% discount in the Mobius Gift Shop
- Invitations to exclusive members only events
- Subscription to enews and quarterly newsletter
- Reciprocal beneﬁts to participating children’s museums and science centers SEE DETAILS
- Adults on membership must reside in the same household. Memberships cannot be used by multiple families.
- An adult member must be present for membership cards to be valid. Memberships belong to the adults, not the children.
- Nonmembers cannot use a membership card to bring in children whose parents are members.
- Members may be asked to show ID at check in, including caregivers listed on the membership.
- Memberships are not valid for field trip admission, birthday party admission, or workshop fees.
- Memberships are not refundable.
One nanny or caregiver can be added to any membership level for just $25. Caregiver can only be added by the member, limited to one, cannot rotate, cannot be changed until renewal.